Rather than repost photos of everything that is rolling over from last quarter, I'll link back to the first quarter post.
1. Red and Aqua Greek Crosses - I completed most of the quilting but need to finish then bind and gift. I may change up the recipient now though.
2. Grand Bazaar Square Dance - top and backing are ready to go. This one is for me. Please look away from my list last January, this was on it. Keep looking away.
3. Origins Original - quilting is done now. I need to pick out binding still.
4. Argyle from Turkey - the top is one piece so it's done, I sorted out the backing so can quilt it like crazy.
5. Rainbow Strips - top stage as well. I haven't decided on backing yet and only partially decided on the quilting. No movement at all. But I know where it is. Fancy, right?
6. N's Great Aunt's Dresden - binding in process.
And next up are the new contenders for this round -
7. Amy Butler baby quilt - just binding left on this one. Photo from our March guild meeting.
8. Rainbow Explosion - partially completed top at this point but these are just some of the charms I added to the swap charms.
9. Terrain Half Square Triangles - top done, backing ready to be pieced.
10. Madrona Road Challenge - I 'finished' the top for the challenge but as I was going to start quilting it I realized that it really did want to be bigger.
11. SD Bee Starbursts - I have all the blocks from my bee but need to make a few more for the top.
12. Fruit Slices - still designing the top but backing is ready to go at least. This is just a piece since it will likely change up again.
It's good to start with big dreams, right? And ignore the fact that we are already two weeks through the first quarter. And not mention the backing, quilting and binding I'm working on for a friend. Yep, it's all totally and completely reasonable.