It's a mostly sewing weekend for me it seems. This is a quick little project that would have been quicker had I thought it through and read some instructions. I made an iPad cover with some fabric from the Central Park line by Kate Spain. The interior is a really soft flannel. The binding and button are Kona solids. It would have gone a little quicker if I hadn't quilted the lining to the rest of it. I ended up with seams on the inside so decided to bind those too. That got a little fiddly in the corners. It works though. I used a silver stretchy cord so to loop over the button to keep everything in place.
I used the Dritz make your own buttons without tools fanciness but didn't try to center a print on it. Maybe an envelope cover next time though to make sure that it doesn't collect schmutz if it goes into another bag.