Friday, October 21, 2011

iPad cases

iPad cases by shanleytulip
iPad cases, a photo by shanleytulip on Flickr.
And no, I don't need to have costume changes for my iPad and I don't have 3 of them. One was made after reading a Moda Bake Shop tutorial, the middle one was made by FOLLOWING the tutorial. I'll put on the button tonight, as it's a gift for someone celebrating a birthday tomorrow. The top one was made just this week using this Fresh Lemons tutorial as a going away gift for a coworker. Ok, if I admit it all, it's the 2nd one I made with that tutorial. I just botched the first one so much that I started over again. The night before I needed to give it away. The zippers are supposed to be invisible but I'm settling for toothless. The little pocket is really handy for cords or what not.

This is shaping up to be a finishing sort of weekend and I managed this post just in time to link up with crazy mom quilts!

3 comments:

  1. They look great! I know what it's like to start over..that happens to me if I start/work on things after 9pm :) Glad that the second one turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful! Great job! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice job! they all look great. thanks for linking up to finish it up Friday!

    ReplyDelete