Here is the result of cutting up my yellow/orange/pink scraps following this pattern over at the lovely Fresh Lemons blog. I shorted a couple of strips on the last 3 blocks so will need to redo those before finishing up I know the picture is kinda dark but I'm pretty pleased with how it's turning out and wanted to lay it out real quick on the floor. I still have plenty of scraps left in all 3 bins but at least they close a little easier. Most of the sewing I did at the sewing meetup on Sunday. If you're in the San Diego area and want to spread out and sew, we get together the first Saturday of the month (except this March). Email me for details!
Here's a closer up too. And I won't need to buy any fabric to complete this one. Although I did steal the white on white from another project so will have to find some more of that next month.