Friday, June 10, 2011

Rolling Along

Trimmings by shanleytulip
Trimmings, a photo by shanleytulip on Flickr.
I meant to post this all week but other things got in the way. Here are the trimmings from 42 blocks which were finished up at a sewing meetup last Sunday.
Trimmed by shanleytulip
Trimmed, a photo by shanleytulip on Flickr.

There was plenty of room to lay things out although I didn’t take up all the tables I could have.

Stacked by shanleytulip
Stacked, a photo by shanleytulip on Flickr.

I stacked them back up for the ride home since 4 hours goes by way too quick with the chatty set up that we have there.


Stacked by shanleytulip
Stacked, a photo by shanleytulip on Flickr.

Here's the layout that I finalized and sewed together on Monday night. I was irritated to find that there are two similar big prints of robots walking robot dogs in the same row. Luckily I was reminded that we generally walk dogs in twos around here so it makes sense.

Now I'm ready for the label and will piece the back with some flannel and the labels made by his classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment