Sunday, August 14, 2011

Storage

photo 2.JPG by shanleytulip
photo 2.JPG, a photo by shanleytulip on Flickr.
I've just moved into a house with a tiny bathroom, one tiny bathroom. And while I have considered the option of shaving my head so I don't need so many products, I've decided to try alternative plans first.

This one is an underbed rolling box with some organizing bins from Ikea. I served up a prototype cover and attached it with magnets. If it works out, I may remake it in a heavier fabric and find a more permanent way to attach it.

No dogs were harassed in the making of this project.

It's simple but nice to get something off my to do list. Although now that the serger is out, I feel like I should be serging a thousand other things too. But it's back to trying to move in around here for me.

photo 2.JPG by shanleytulip
photo 2.JPG, a photo by shanleytulip on Flickr.

Oh and I finally finished the binding on the ticker tape, now just a few month's left on the trimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment