First up, my completed top from a precut pack of squares of Wrenly. Or as I might name it, ChirpFest 2012.
I quilted sea weed on the second Going Coastal, I know I should branch out on the designs but when it works, it works. I pieced three pieces of flannel for the back of this one. The binding is ready for some hand stitching now.
The second bit of quilting was super custom and I can't show it for a little bit more.
And can I just say, hot damn, stippling is FAST. This is the flannel backing on one of those quilt tops. You know, the tops that find you because a friend of a family member hears you are quilting. It's been in a box for a few years and I decided it needed to move along. Of course it helped that I found the flannel for $2.50 a yard recently. And it might be a good one to try machine binding again.
If we hadn't been under constant threat of attack by the cats living in the house, I might have stippled this one to death as well.
According to my handy Excel spreadsheet, I am 56% done on this year's quilts. Nevermind that I haven't finished much.