Monday, October 29, 2012

I'm Awake

It's pretty amazing. I think I was a combination of jet lagged and sick that knocked me down for so long after this trip. Possibly the African Sleeping Sickness, if there is such a thing.
I missed sewing though so I did manage to pull out the strips from the guild swap and make a version of the quilt that is on the back (or front I suppose) of my handy quilt size guide from Pink Chalk Fabric.




The top is finished and guarded well. It is an odd size though, wide but not long. I guess I can only use one size of the guide at a time.




I also started trimming the Spawn. These are the corners that are cut off this quilt. Which is now a finished top.
So from this stack...




To this pile...




To this...




You may not see a huge difference but sewing them together is like butter. Or eggplant because I prefer that over butter.

1 comment:

  1. You put the strip colors together in a great way, can't wait to see the finished...

    ReplyDelete