Monday, April 19, 2010

Binding Coins


Binding Coins, originally uploaded by shanleytulip.

I have a couple of pockets hanging on the wall where I throw my scraps. One for flannel bits, one for cotton bits and one for binding. So I thought I'd see about making a chinese coin quilt for the third Project Linus quilt. You see here the fruits of about an hour's labor. I've got 90 coins done and according to my handy dandy excel calculations, I only need 180 for a 45 x 60 quilt.

Only trouble is that I think I want to make a dozen more quilts and include the bindings of those quilts. I don't really have enough time to do that. And I didn't consider giving it a try, you can all be so proud.

So I guess I'll add this to my list of pending quilts (yes, in Excel) and start something else for Project Linus.

No comments:

Post a Comment