Sunday, May 16, 2010

Phase: Living with It

This is my magnetic "dining room" wall with the crazy loco lattice quilt, pattern from Oh Fransson. It's got an extra row and extra column. I didn't buy any new fabric for this one (yet). I've got the backing ready to go. Particularly since I managed to do the math right, 5 yards of backing IS enough for a 6 foot quilt. With ummm, 9 feet left over.

The colors are not quite right, if I don't get too busy this next week, I might be able to take a picture in the daylight.

Now, I'll move on to something else while I live with it for awhile and move squares around until I either get sick of looking at it or buy some more Warm and White batting.

I also finished a little project but it's a gift so I'll have to wait until it's given before I post.

No comments:

Post a Comment