Thursday, November 17, 2011

Work Gets in the Way

I've had big plans for this week but with it being dark when I get home, it's not gone so well. Work is super busy since we're recruiting for someone to boss me around right now. I did manage to start and finish two of these -




from a yard of voile Joel Dewberry Heirloom. I stayed up way too late the first night and finished a scarf which I enjoyed for a day and a half. Then I gave it to someone at work and made a new one. I serged two pieces together and then top stitched around the edge. I think I'd like it to be a little longer but love the colors and the voile to really soft.






1 comment:

  1. Do you have any of that voile left? I'd love to feel some on Sunday. I've been debating buying some but haven't found it locally.

    ReplyDelete