So I started with this Minkee I got on sale recently -
to some really bad math. I need 99 triangles, no wait, I need 396. Damn it, I'll just lay them out. Oh, I need 180. Ok, well here's the first batch -
and here they all are with a dog that is still irritated I'm spraying her with water every time she wants to go outside -
And voila, the next morning, the sun is back and the triangles are attached. I did consider renaming the quilt from "Triangle Quilt, Triangle Quilt, Doing the Things a Triangle Can" to "What's the Point" but it's a baby quilt and everyone knows that babies don't mind mismatched points.
And look a couple do match up just to be show offs.
The nice thing is that almost everything was scraps. I had a scrap bag of oranges, yellows, reds and pinks. Some of them were big enough for cutting a triangle but some were not so I pieced them and then cut the triangles. Scrappy, random and quickish. Not too shabby for a rainy Saturday.