Saturday, April 21, 2012

Second Round

It's the second quarter of the 2012 Finish Along at Quilter in the Gap. It's a long list but I'm coming off a vacation and feeling on top of the world.
Here's the quick list and I may come back and add fancy pictures of each project, I may not though so don't hold your breath.
1. Giggling project - it's a gift so I won't show much detail.





2. Arabella Modern Day Diamonds - it was on the list last quarter too but isn't quilted totally yet. Here's the progress
3. Mandarian Chinese Takeout - also from the list last quarter.





4. Chirpfest 2012 - here's a link to the top
5. Blue Greek Crosses - the initial blocks are here
6. Robot Strip Quilt - small quilt to donate





7. And the last is linked here. It's the first stack pictured. All cut and sewing was started but I'd like to get it finished for donating soon.

These aren't all the ongoing projects and of course I'll start at least a few more but that's what makes it fun. Oh and I'm hoping to build a new studio too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment