Friday, January 11, 2013

Elven Garden Tassie Bush Fire Quilt Appeal

One of my potential minions put out a call for quilts today. You can read it here and help if you can.

Since I haven't decided how to run the universe (benevolent, diabolical, iron fist, there are so many options), I volunteered to make a quilt for those affected by the bush fires. Luckily I had not cleaned up from the last quilt so started cutting squares and slapping them up on my design wall.




So tomorrow I can put together the top and decide on backing. A bit of quilting, some binding and I could be done by breakfast. Except I like to sleep at night.




It should end up about 42 x 48, unless I get votes for borders or more blocks.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you. I am but a humble minion ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am reminded that you have a dog, and still manage to sew a lot... My pup is severely crunching my sew time..... But eventually that will change right?

    ReplyDelete