It's not quite all the colors but close. Had I put it together in the traditional method, it would be block called Jacob's Ladder. But instead I pieced it all in squares, rectangles and half square trianges (yay trimming 64 of those).
I had the perfect amount of a great aqua flannel for the back and picked a dark red solid for the binding. All fabrics I had on hand...for once.
The quilting was really fun, I just replaced the o-rings on Pippi, my longarm, so she was running smooth and easy. It was fun to quilt and I did custom quilting with free hand flowers, loops and some ruler work lines. It looks great but I may be biased.
It finished at 60" x 60" before washing and would make a great couch quilt. Listed on etsy . . . I think I hope it sells . . . .
I'm also going to start taking in other people's quilt tops to quilt now. Finally have the carriage house studio set up enough for that.