Most of the fabrics are Lizzy House Natural History. It's all delightful and made a really fun and colorful top. I used this pattern sort of, adjusting for size based on the cuts I felt like making.
It's a nice size at 44 x 55 (ish) and backed with two bits of flannel that got along well with the front. I quilted all over in a slightly more complicated swirl pattern. I'm really comfortable with swirls. Even though I thought I was starting another pattern, I naturally went back to this. I think it turned out well for this one.
Binding is a green quilter's linen print from my stash.
The baby was born early this year and the quilt gifted as soon as I got over the plague. So that's an improvement over the last one. I don't want to get too wacky and finish things before people are borned.
I finally started using my awesome quilt labels from my BFF along with the nerdy QR codes I had printed at Spoonflower.