Here's the 10 projects I hope to finish by the end of March.
In order pictured above -
1. Birthday Seville - needs the border, quilting, binding and labeling
2. Pixelated Pink Heart - squares cut and laid out but needs the top pieced, etc
3. Terrain Stepping Stones - just need to finish quilting in the prints, etc
4. Christmas Curved Table Runner - just the binding
5. Starbursts - binding and a little bit of (re)quilting, labeling
6. Natural History - binding, labeling, gifting
7. Rosebuds - can't show the top but will be quilted with this new Groovy Board
8. Technicolor - backing, quilting, binding, etc
9. Project Linus Minkee - finish top, etc
10. Pillow - I made the whole form from batting scraps, just need to cover it
That should do it. Plus I shall start 75 other projects.
Linking up with Elven Garden Quilts, even though I suspect that the comments are not true on that particular post and that she is not actually a great spell caster. But just in case it is true, I'll check every day to see if my projects magically finished themselves.