Saturday, January 23, 2010

I tried, really I tried


IMG_5355, originally uploaded by shanleytulip.

I was sort of trying not to buy any fabric this month. Just to see if I could possibly do it. Turns out I couldn't. So here's what I got today to keep my projects rolling. Some green polka dot flannel for the back of the Bleeker St. A different green for the binding since my folding of the Dimples fabric was a little too neat and I didn't realize that there were huge pieces cut out. I found lots of that fabric pattern but none in quite the right green. The red with skulls is a little something for my brother who is in Afghanistan.


IMG_5360, originally uploaded by shanleytulip.

This is the border and backing for the Whirlygiggles. It's just giggly and the yellow is flannel. Yes, this brings me up to 95 yards of flannel. Ah well, it's cold in San Diego right now, down in the 50s.

No comments:

Post a Comment