Thursday, January 28, 2010

Work sure gets in the way


Work sure gets in the way, originally uploaded by shanleytulip.
This is where I was on my quilt 12 hours ago. . . . and oh look, I haven't made any progress yet. This whole having a full time job sure gets in the way of things. I suppose that's how I can afford all the stuff in that room. And if you know what you're looking at in the background you can see a picture of a baby tiger that I had printed on fabric at Spoonflower. I took the picture on my trip to Thailand Dec 2008. Oh right, one more thing that was made possible by a job.

Okay, I'm back out to finish the last couple of feet of the binding tonight. I'm getting ready for a big Quilting Soiree on Sunday so gotta get the frame cleared and workspaces for 4 set up*.

*Karen, if you read this, I know you're coming on Sunday and you know you don't need a workspace for anything other than setting your cocktail down.


Bleeker St, originally uploaded by shanleytulip.

I also got a little more done on the Bleeker St this past weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment