Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ta Da!


IMG_1943, originally uploaded by shanleytulip.

The Bleeker St quilting is done! I pieced the back from two flannels and used a pantograph called Clematis by Jodi Beamish. I love, love, triple love this pattern. It's got swirls and cuteness galore. Plus it was big so the center of the quilt went really fast.

Too bad, I'm also the official winner of the Waviest Borders on a Quilt ever! Seriously, I should give up putting borders on quilts.

I'm hoping to take some better pictures in the daylight tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap, that is some SERIOUS quilting there, woman!

    It's goi-juss. How long did it take for the finger-bleeding to stop?

    WOW. *blink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this one. It is almost enough to make me want to use the long arm machine.

    ReplyDelete