Sunday, February 28, 2010

Whirlygiggles - One Border to Go


photo.jpg, originally uploaded by shanleytulip.

I've got the tops put together as far as I can on both whirlygiggle baby quilts. I am one border short for the second one but am hoping to get enough from my BFF (batting my eyes furiously) to finish up. She's using the same fabric but with another really fun pattern. Check out the BHP here.

I'm also stacking fabrics for another quilt top starting soon. No cutting until at least one of these is quilted up though.


Edit: Well, I don't have a red thread for quilting the borders of the first quilt so I've had to order some. And I'm out of batting for the log cabin I could quilt. I guess that means that I just have no choice but to give this pattern at Oh Fransson a try, right?

1 comment:

  1. I've got the border fabric for you. Just need to figure out how/when to get it there.

    ReplyDelete