Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Dad's Day

Well, I was going to post pictures of the completed quilt I made for my dad with some charming comments on how he's a good dad but I don't have any pictures readily available and when I asked for some, I received this response - "Your dad says we will have to charge for the pictures.  And a copyright on the design so you can’t copy it for someone else.   If you agree to these terms I can email you a couple. "


Nice, right?  Kinda makes me want to use double negative and slam the bathroom cupboard doors when he's sleeping (which was the subject of a family meeting years ago, those meetings were fun).  Let's see what else?  Oh, right.  Those ones, Dad.

Anyway here's a link to the old post about his quilt - Not not a link

PS I'll add pictures once my lawyer approves of their terms :)

No comments:

Post a Comment