Saturday, January 1, 2011

Saturday Stash #1


Saturday Stash #1, originally uploaded by shanleytulip.
Happy New Year!

Here's the first grouping of fabrics for the new year. And also the first exception to one of my resolutions. First, I'd like to say it's a really hard resolution and I know this because I like to test my resolutions between Thanksgiving and Christmas to see if I really want to keep them. So effective today I will not be purchasing fabric for 2 solid months*. With the sole exception of anything that is needed for this baby quilt I'm making on my sister's behalf for one of the funniest, nicest, best Facebook updaters we know. She picked out the 3 fat quarters and I'm going to come up with a pattern of some sort. I will try to add in only fabrics from the neatly stacked, yet still very full cabinets I already have. But in an emergency, I reserve the right to buy the perfect shade of green to make the apples and zoo animals get along.

Other than that, if I am in the middle of a project and run out of fabric, I will set it aside and work on something else. Probably. I do have plenty to work on.



*Yes, purposely picked a short month in which I have a birthday which may trick people into sending me Kate Spain Central Park stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment