Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday Stash #2


Yellow Delicious, originally uploaded by shanleytulip.
I'm still working on another project but as a reminder to myself that I have plenty of fabric to play with, I went out to look at my fabric shelves. I started with this delightfully swirly and sunshine-y fabric and it took me just a few minutes to pull 5 other fabrics that wanted to become it's new BFFF*.

I let them hang out for a little while but they've all gone back to join their regular shelves now.  Maybe they can be pen pals.


Yellow Delicious, originally uploaded by shanleytulip.

In other happy fabric news, the green that I had for the modern diamonds project (posted as the hmmmm previously) was getting pushed around by the prints so I replaced it with a darker green that could hold it's own. Doesn't sound happy so far, right? Well, I tossed it near the stack of other fabrics looking for a bit o' green and it gets along famously. I think I'm at the pattern picking step for the baby quilt mentioned in Saturday Stash #1.


* That's Best Fabric Friends Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment