Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Joy in the New Year by Tallgrass Prairie Studio

I signed up with 12 quilts in progress at the beginning of November.  As I'm off to see my brother before he is deployed, this will be my final tally of completions.  I don't have them all posted yet but I'll get around to it soonish.



Morning Glory
Circle Saki
Pink Roses (just quilting on that one)
Mom's Christmas
Dad's Batik
Stars and Swirls
Aerith's Pinwheels (although I might add embellishments)
Sherbet - another girl baby quilt 
Fireworks
Jelly Roll Cake Walk

So that's 10 out of 12.

Still to Complete

Figgy Pudding (quilting correction)
Bleeker St Yellow Brick Road (waiting for fabric)

I'm glad I did it but I won't sign up for one of these challenges again.  I just don't like the deadlines, if you can even call them that.  I think I would have done some of these a little differently if I wasn't on such a tight goal.  I know, I know, I'm one to talk about timelines for quilting when at least 2 of the completed quilts were done in my kamikaze-must-do-it-right-now style.


No comments:

Post a Comment